Mergers & Acquisitions
Pabian & Russell’s corporate attorneys have successfully represented a variety of buyers and sellers in strategic mergers, stock and asset acquisitions, sales and divestitures, and corporate reorganizations.
Businesses in transition and those looking to grow require a highly skilled legal partner to provide sound strategic counsel and effective representation before and during critical merger and acquisition (M&A) negotiations. Our experienced corporate attorneys will partner with you to maximize your business’s value and to position your business’s interests as advantageously as possible.
Our partners have substantial expertise negotiating and drafting multi-faceted contracts and agreements that address the complex business and legal issues that arise during mergers and acquisitions, including purchase agreements, licensing agreements, employment agreements, and commercial real estate contracts.
Skilled Negotiators and Closers of Corporate Transactions
Pabian & Russell has successfully negotiated and closed a variety of complex corporate transactions including:
- Acquisitions and divestitures by a publicly-traded global conglomerate
- Acquisitions and complex contracts for an international supply chain system
- Acquisition of a commuter water shuttle and real estate licensing for all docking locations by a high profile transportation authority
- Real estate acquisitions and divestitures by a regional frozen food distributor and the redemption of several stockholders’ ownership interests
- Acquisition of a liquor sales business and liquor licenses
- Sales of a variety of businesses including a marine services company, multiple cellular telephone stores, a web-based customer relationship management company, an oil, gas and heating company, a professional services company engaged in forensic psychology, and a freight forwarding and customs brokerage company
- Buy/sell agreements for the severance of a senior equity partner from a prestigious fertility clinic
- Buy/sell agreements for the addition of equity partners to a large suburban dental practice and the redemption of retiring equity partners’ ownership interests
- The leveraged buy-out of a privately held Massachusetts college by top-level administrative staff
- Advise stockholders on potential options related to takeover of registered company